Friday, February 1, 2008

Workshop Update

Hurrah, the workshop is now cleared out and we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of 4 rubbish skips on Monday.
Now call me stupid, but when our friendly sparkie was doing the re-wire and pointed out that the large...very, very large lights that were in the premises were actually worth quite a lot of money to the right person, I looked puzzled..... He then proceeds to proclaim, the exceedingly large roll of silver light/heat reflecting 'polytheenee' type stuff, (which was far too heavy for me to move), was also a rather desireable commodity. I still look puzzled.....OK, so you're quicker than me.
It was only the realisation that there was also an abundance of plastic plant pots, in addition to the fact that the ceilings were adorned with the shiny stuff, that my rather slow penny shuffled to dropping mode.
I have popped by to the next door neighbour, who just happens to be a member of our wonderful Fife Constabulary, and asked her just to let her chums know, we are indeed legit, and the plywood cutains we have just installed are for security and not privacy. Please don't raid us.

P.S. Anyone want to buy big lights and shiny stuff?

No comments: