Monday, February 4, 2008

shiny stuff

I retract the sale of shiny stuff..... it's gone to the shiny stuff place in the sky, I think.
Well, it had gone when I got in to the workshop this morning.
Hey Ho, saves me getting rid of it. Yet more plywood curtains installed today, so I am now secure, fingers crossed.
Got the office built, and microwave in, so nuked home-made soup on tomorrows menu.
I tried my glass cutting skills today, measured to perfection, a beautiful 'crunchy' score along the intended cut line...and...one ruined bit of glass. Why do the glaziers make it look so easy. I'll ask them tomorrow when I go to purchase my 'glazier cut' piece of glass.
On the plus side, the skips are full and ready to be lifted, thanks to young Richard who has younger muscles than me and is able to push wheelbarrows up ramps. Good lad.
Will even consider letting him buy me a pint tomorrow in appreciation for the job training I have given to him.

No comments: